The park

An oasis absorbed by nature

The Villa Lampedusa Park is a peaceful oasis surrounded pure nature, with olive, almond and citrus trees, close to the Real Tenuta (Royal Estate) La Favorita of Palermo, built in 1799 by Ferdinand iv of Bourbon; immediately became a hunt place and the King’s delight, with its shaded avenues, exedras, open spaces with benches and fountains, all with a subtle neoclassical style.

This location is perfect for:

  • Film sets
  • Weddings and special occasions
  • Concerts and big events
  • Birthday and degree parties
  • Sport competitions
  • Exhibitions and food and wine fairs